New Jersey Specialty Contractors in Paramus, Fair Lawn, NJ and Surrounding Areas
Protecting Contractor Business in Paramus, NJ
All businesses need insurance; it protects against risk. Specialty contractors face unique risks and so these contractors need unique insurance. At Suburban General Insurance Agency we have a broad and flexible specialty contractors insurance program that protects New Jersey contractors of different kinds. We adapt this program to the needs of individual contractors and we’ll adapt it to you.
Specialty Contractors General Liability That We Offer
Our program has a number of guidelines, which dictate which contractors we can insure. See the guidelines below:
I. New Jersey eligible contractors only
II. Gross sales of up to $500,000
III. No more than five full-time employees
IV. No heavy commercial or industrial work
V. New ventures acceptable – prior work experience required
VI. Limits - $1M for each occurrence/$2M for general aggregate
- Plumber premium – One-owner operation: $1,020.00 annually ($6 per $100 payroll for employees working as plumbers)
- Electricians premium – One-owner operation: $300.00 annually ($2.27 per $100 payroll for employees working as electricians)
- Computer programmers & consultants – One-owner operation: $1,020.00 annually ($.43 per $100 payroll for employees working as programmers/consultants)
- Glaziers premium – One-owner operation: $300.00 annually ($.62 per $100 payroll for employees working as glaziers)
- Window cleaning (exterior 3-story limit) – One-owner operation: $476.00 annually ($2.80 per $100 payroll for employees working as window cleaners)
- Carpet/floor installation (no tile) – One-owner operation: $609.00 annually ($3.58 per $100 payroll for employees working as carpet/flooring installers)
If your business meets the specifications in the above guidelines, contact an agent so that we can insure you.
Suburban General Insurance Agency is proud to provide specialty contractors general liability insurance in Paramus, NJ and in Bergen, Passaic, Hudson, Essex, and Middlesex Counties in New Jersey. We also serve other areas in the state and we serve New York and Connecticut.
- New Jersey Specialty Contractors Information and Resources (The New Jersey Subcontractors Association (NJSA))
- Self-employed and Independent Contractors Insurance Information and Resources (The U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA))
- General Business Liability Insurance Information and Resources (The U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA))